The masked singer Come back for season 10!
A new episode of Fox’s hit singing competition series aired Wednesday night (Oct. 11) with host Nick Cannon and panelists Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong, Robin Thicke and Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg.
The show, which began in South Korea, features celebrities singing songs while wearing costumes and masks that hide their identities until they are eliminated.
The cast of singers will remain a secret until the performers’ masks are removed, but we do know who is returning to judge and present the hit series.
During the episode, S’more, Gazelle, Cow, and Wild Card contestant Pickle took the stage for performances.
While on stage, Cow performed “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake.
Click inside to see all of Cow’s clues and guesses…
FIRST TRACKS OF PERFORMANCE:
– The “Coffee in two steps” package is shown
– He is a writer.
– The date of July 4 is displayed.
– They have become number one and have won several Grammy awards.
– The Las Vegas sign is shown.
– The wings of the plane are shown.
– The entry “Blockbuster Movie” is shown
PANEL CONDITIONS: Shawn Stockman, Usher, Leslie Odom Jr.
SECOND PERFORMANCE TRACKS:
– A boxing glove is shown with an arrow pointing down.
– He grew up in a house full of women and his father was not there.
– The drawing of the heart is shown.
– He seems to have three children.
– An additional clue is the appearance of tap shoes.
– Says he’s known for his “killer moves.”
PANEL PLAY: Trey Songz, Ne-Yo, Nelly, Jason Derulo
THIRD PERFORMANCE TRACKS:
– Cow and his friends drove their van to the Capitol Records building and began performing outside in hopes of landing a record deal.
– The judge’s gavel is shown.
– His photo is now hanging on display at Capitol Records.
– The birthday cake is shown.
– Starred in a musical in the early 2000s.
PANEL CONDITIONS: Ne-Yo, Jason Derulo, Taye Diggs