Taylor Swift’s father allegedly attacked paparazzi, photographer demands apology

Days after Scott Swift allegedly assaulted Ben McDonald while walking Taylor on Sydney’s north shore, the photographer is now demanding an apology.

As previously reported, Scott and Taylor were at Neutral Bay Wharf around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. But the duo had a small run-in with the paparazzi, who started taking pictures of them. As the father-daughter duo walked by, McDonald claimed Steve assaulted him.

Taylor Swift’s team quickly defended Scott by sharing their side of the story. “Two individuals were aggressively making their way toward Taylor,” the team explained to Page six. “Grabbing his security staff and threatening to throw a female staff member into the water.”

Although McDonald is ready to move on from this ordeal, he told TMZ that he demands that Scott own up to his actions and apologize. McDonald further claimed that Taylor’s security guards used their umbrellas against him.

TMZ previously posted a video showing who appears to be Scott Swift walking alongside Taylor. She was covered by an umbrella as she walked with his father. The photographer was trying to take pictures. But they were blocked by a man holding an umbrella in front of the lens. The alleged confrontation occurred off camera.

The New South Wales Police Media Unit revealed to TMZ that police are now investigating the alleged assault allegations. McDonald had filed the complaint. “It was a shock,” McDonald told News.com.au. “It wasn’t necessary, security had it under control. I’ll leave it to the police now.

The incident occurred just after Taylor Swift wrapped up her Eras Tour in Sydney. It was revealed that more than 600,000 tickets were sold for her seven performances in Melbourne and Sydney. There were three sold-out shows at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

See also  Dima Yavorskyy – Updated December 2023

Photographer involved in Scott and Taylor Swift incident received restraining order by Nicole Kidman

As more details emerge about the alleged incident involving Scott and Taylor Swift, more information about McDonald has also been revealed.

TMZ reports that McDonald was involved in a confrontation with Nicole Kidman in 2005. She was eventually granted a restraining order against him and a fellow paparazzi for allegedly planting a listening device at their campsite.

McDonald said the story with Kidman is “old and sensational.”

He also denies placing any listening devices. The photographer further explained that while the actress received a temporary order of protection, a judge did not find enough evidence to grant her a permanent order.

McDonald also offered another explanation for why Scott would attack him. “He probably decided that he needed to defend his daughter for some reason,” McDonald said. “In 23 years he had never seen anything like it.”

Categories: Biography
Source: vcmp.edu.vn

Leave a Comment